Fritz Geers - Guiding, owner Fritz Geers, Altenauer Str. 35 in 38678 Clausthal-Zellerfeld, Germany, hereinafter be named "Fritz Geers - Guiding",
and the person who registers on the www.mtb-guide.fritzgeers.de website, hereinafter be named "contract partner", make the following deal:
1. Fritz Geers - Guiding offers contract partners the opportunity to earn money by recommending guided mountain bike tour services.
2. Contract partners get an individual promo code, which grants customers a discount when making a booking.
3. If a customer books with the promo code of a contract partner, the contract partner receives a commission.
4. Participation in the partnership program and the promotional materials provided from Fritz Geers - Guiding are free. There are no usage fees.
5. The promo codes can be shared online and offline.
6. Fritz Geers - Guiding reserves the right to extend or change the offer and prices of the mountain bike tours at any time.
7. Fritz Geers - Guiding reserves the right to check contract partners prior to sending promo codes and promotional materials and if necessary, not to enter into partnership with inappropriate contract partners, to refuse the sending of advertising materials or to terminate contract partners at any time without stating reasons.
1. The contract partner receives a sales commission percentage of the generated revenue, hereinafter referred to as "commission", on each mountain bike tour its promo code is used.
2. The possible earnings are calculated from the generated revenue and can be found on the website www.mtb-guide.fritzgeers.de/partner.
1. Payouts will be made by Fritz Geers - Guiding 30 days after the guided mountain bike tour took place, as soon as the customer made the payment.
2. Each payout will due transaction fees. That’s why payouts are only made from an amount of more than 10 euros.
3. Fritz Geers - Guiding is not obliged to pay, if there is a breach of contract. In this case, all requirements to earnings expire.
4. Payments will only be made if the contract partner has provided relevant information for the transmission of the commission. There are three methods available:
- Payment via bank transfer: IBAN and BIC (Swift address) must be provided.
- Paypal: An e-mail address used by Paypal must be provided.
- Discount: Within one year, after the guided mountain bike tour, which has taken place through recommendation via the promo code took place, the contract partner receives a discount in the amount of the commission, if he books a tour, too.
1. Fritz Geers - Guiding supports the contract partner in its own discretion with free advertising material, such as flyers or posters, and if necessary, regularly contacts the contract partner to inquire the demand.
2. Fritz Geers - Guiding operates in addition to the recommendation marketing for guided mountain bike tours further special marketing measures. In this context of sales promotion, Fritz Geers - Guiding can, for example, at any time offer services in a reasonable limit at a reduced price or even free of charge. For this purpose, the commission is reduced accordingly.
§5 Web Pages
1. Fritz Geers - Guiding may at any time for any reason make changes to the provided booking platform and sales pages.
2. The GTC provided on the sales website for mountain bike tours apply.
§6 Limitation of liability
1. Fritz Geers - Guiding is especially not liable for damages caused by malfunctions, inaccessibility, maintenance of his and the websites operated by partners as well as for the sale of guided mountain bike tours necessary infrastructure, delays in processes, incorrect content, loss or deletion data, viruses or others at the other party.
2. Thereof exempt are claims for damages based on gross negligence or intentional acts on the part of Fritz Geers - Guiding, its vicarious agents or its legal representatives, injury to life, limb and health.
§7 Final Clauses
1. Should individual provisions of this contract be ineffective or unenforceable or become ineffective or impracticable after conclusion of the contract, the validity of the remainder of the rest remains unaffected.
2. The invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by the effective and enforceable provision whose effect comes closest to the economic objective and which the contracting parties pursued with the ineffective or unenforceable provision. The above provisions shall apply mutatis mutandis in the event that the contract proves to be incomplete.
3. Place of performance for all obligations and place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship is Clausthal-Zellerfeld in Germany, insofar as the contractual partner is a merchant or a legal entity under public law.
4. The contractual relationship is subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the UN Sales Convention.